2008年12月4日 星期四

深灣道過路設施及電單車車位(2) Site Visit with Transport Dept at WCH(2)

繼10月8日與運輸署李生實地跟進黃竹坑交通後(http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/our_wch/article?mid=4007),今天又麻煩到他和我落區再跟進以下主要事項:


Mr Lee of the Transport Dept and I had a joint site visit again this afternoon to follow up the issue of crossing facility at Shum Wan Rd and other issues as well: (My last site visit with Mr. Lee, pls refer tohttp://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/our_wch/article?mid=4007


1. 為更好諮詢區內居民和團體,今天約了街坊福利會的代表和南濤閣的管理經理一起研究早前我提出的行人過路設施建議。街坊福利會贊成我最初的建議,即將過路設施設於百佳正門對出;但運輸署早前修訂我的建議時已指出兩點:一是那個位置路面過窄,二則可能將引起更嚴重的交通阻塞。故李生建議將設施定於福利會對出的一段,但因為是其上手留下的資料指路面過窄,故同意會再查資料,以確定該位置的技術上是否可行。


a. I''ve invited the representatives of the Elderly Community Centre and the manager of South Wave Court management office to discuss the crossing facility issue together, in order to have better consultation. The centre prefers my original proposal which is suggested to set the crossing facility in front of the Supermarket. My original plan was amended as the TD told me that the section of Shum Wan Rd in front of the Supermarket it not wide enough to set up the facility,but Mr Lee promised us to re-check the concerned data and to decide the feasibility of my original proposal.





2. 我再向李生建議三個電單車車位位置如下:


以下是上次建議的南朗山道的地點


I suggested three more motorbike parking spaces to Mr Lee for his consideration.


The following one is the first space I suggested last time.



以下是遊艇會與水警基地之間的位置:


This is the space between the Aberdeen Boat Club and the Marine Police Aberdeen Base:




以下是滬江維多利亞學校停車場出口對面的位置:


This one is located opposite to the exit of the car park of the VSA.



最後是成功機會比較大的滬江維多利亞學校旁邊的位置:


This one has bigger chance to be set as motorbike parking space, it's besides the VSA building.



沒有留言: